Most companies that make gaming PCs and laptops are trying to get the attentions of casual gamers. This type of customers either can’t afford or don’t want to spend too much on a high-end gaming computer. But, still, they want a machine that can handle their favorite games.
What Dell had for these customers were its Inspiron gaming laptops. But, today, they have revealed the first desktop PC to the Inspiron Gaming line.
The Inspiron Gaming Desktop, will try to grab those casual gamers who don’t need to play outside their home.
Dell Inspiron Gaming Desktop
– A cross-hatched, semi-open desktop tower. This desktop tower design provides better ventilation for the PC’s components while also giving the tower a catchy look that most customers associate with gaming devices. Dell logo and the inside of the PC have an electric-blue lighting.
– Tower’s front includes two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.1 ports, audio combo jack and a media card reader.
– Tower’s back includes two more USB 2.0 ports, another two USB 3.1 ports, an HDMI port, one P/S 2 port and a microphone jack.
– Supports seventh-generation AMD and AMD Ryzen processors, and the Ryzen models will have an additional USB Type-C port on the front of the tower.
– Can be customized, to be as powerful as you need.
– Comes with up to 32GB of DDR4 RAM.
– Up to a 2TB hard drive or up to 256GB SSD with an additional 2TB HDD.
– It also supports optional graphics from Radeon and Nvidia: an 8GB Radeon RX 580 GPU or a 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 GPU.
– Five additional hard drive bays provide more storage expansion capabilities.
Not everyone wants or needs a laptop to play, so providing a desktop option is a good thing for casual gamers. And since other gaming desktop options are expensive or high priced for some customers, adding a mid cost alternative is a good idea from Dell.
The Dell’s Inspiron Gaming Desktop will be available on June 13, 2017 and the starting price is around $599.