A new CS:GO Update was rolled out on October 18th, 2017. With this update, Dust2 was release outside the Beta and is now playable by everyone.
Along with the Dust2 change, the patch also brought changes to Audio and added Perfect World Stickers which will be now purchasable worldwide, previously only possible in China and for one month only period.
The full patch notes are listed below:
- Replaced de_dust2 with updated version.
- Improved de_nuke bot navigation.
- Unique jump landing sounds for all major surfaces.
- Unique sounds for picking up weapons and grenades.
- Unique bullet impact sounds for vehicles and barrels.
- Re-balanced music kits volume to be more in-line with the overall game volume.
- Improved resolution and quality of HRTF algorithm.
- Both Perfect World Sticker Capsule Limited Time Offers and Graffiti Capsule Limited Time Offers are now available worldwide.
- Added normal maps for “Gut Knife | Autotronic”, “Bayonet | Autotronic”, and “M9 Bayonet | Autotronic”.
- Fixed case where players could be blinded by a flashbang outside the map and out of line of sight.