A new update to Counter-Strike as gone live on Friday, February 16th, 2018. This new update fixes some minor issues but adds a new set of skins into game.
The new case is called “Clutch Case” and is packed with 24 new gloves and 17 new weapon finishes.
A sticker capsule was also released with a new set of community made stickers.
Below you can see the patch notes:
CLUTCH CASE AND COMMUNITY CAPSULE 2018
- Introducing the Clutch Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes and 24 new glove finishes.
- Introducing Community Capsule 2018, featuring 8 community-designed stickers.
- Added “snd_stream” option convar. Enabling this disables audio cache and instead streams audio off disk.
- Fixed occasional crash when dropping Medi-Shots.
- Fixed ammo count not updating when dropping stack-able items like Medi-Shots.
- Updated the following weapon finishes: AK-47 | Frontside Misty— M4A1-S | Chantico’s Fire
- Offset stairs by control room near bombsite B
- Removed some unintended positions on crane in bombsite A
- Fixed some minor bug