Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has received an update today and it delivers PC 1.08 title update featuring PC-exclusive changes, as well as the debut of TDM 85 in the MP Featured category, Zombies Origins Character Missions and the return of the Blightfather event in Blackout on Xbox One and PC, and additional bug fixes.
Originally, Treyarch planned to introduce Chaos Control in the Featured category this week, but the developers decided to swap it out for Chaos Domination while they make some final tweaks.
In the patch notes below, you can see the changes and rules for Chaos Domination amongst other changes:
Multiplayer: Featured Playlists
- TDM 85 added to Featured – Team Deathmatch with a score limit of 85.
- Safeguard added as Featured Playlist (Xbox One/PC); remains in Featured category on PS4 – Escort the robot into enemy territory to secure the win.
- Chaos Domination added to Featured category – Zone capture time reduced to 3 seconds, Round score limit increased to 150, Match score limit increased to 300.
- Hardcore Kill Confirmed added to Featured category.
- Control added to Featured category.
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze when a player inspected their Player Card immediately after entering a lobby.”
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from equipping Warpaints.
- Addressed an issue that could cause players to receive an error after pressing the Deploy button in the Blackout lobby.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the player lost internet connection or disconnected.
Blackout: Character Missions
- Zombies Origins Character Missions (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen) available to find and complete.
- Blightfather event enabled in all playlists.
- Reduced the health of the Blightfather in Solo and Duo playlists.
The following updates are live in the game on PC today, including the changes above and in this week’s global 1.08 update, in version 265.44(57).12.0.x.0.24825 :
- Added an option to change Jump/Mantle keybind to only mantle on Second Press.
- Addressed an issue that caused the left navigation arrow to be missing for Custom Classes.
- Fixed a graphical issue that would cause black or white squares to display.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong static reflection could cause some surfaces to appear with improper lighting.
- Temporarily replaced Seaside Sunset and Firing Range Night with standard daytime versions in map rotation to accommodate playlist updates. These night map variants will be re-introduced in a future update.